Halloween

The King of The Pumpkin’s – photo credit

Image result for halloween

One day there was this cat that loved to hide in pumpkins. He would eat the insides of the pumpkins so they would not have any pumpkin guts in it so he could hide in them. The pumpkins belonged to him he thought. The cat hated pumpkins that where rotten or if anything happened to them. He would be so angry if anyone stepped on his pumpkins. Then one day he saw a man stepping on all the pumpkins and so the cat got so mad and started to…

What do you think happened next?

Witch’s Secret Recipe

Image result for witch recipe Photo Credit   Image result for witch ingredients   photo credit             Image result for witch casting a spell    photo credit Image result for mixing a bowl witch photo credit Image result for witch food photo credit

3 thoughts on “Halloween”

1. I wish you would have put more details about the cat .Things like the cat’s name and where he was.I like how you said the things he liked and didn’t liked.I wonder if you can add more things in the next paragrah.

2. I like how you put a lot of pictures with the cat.I wish you didn’t put so photo credits.I wonder if you could add more of the post.

3. Thanks for the comment it helped me a lot. This was my first blog and I wasn’t sure how to work it but I’m getting better. I should put more detail about the cat I will next time. Do you like Cats?