My Three Favorite Holidays

My Most favorite holiday is coming up and its Christmas. For those of you that don’t know what Christmas is. It is an annual Christian festival celebrating Christ’s birth it is on December 25 and you celebrate with family members.On Christmas there is this person who comes to your house in a slide with magical reindeer’s. Then he comes down the chimney and leaves presents under the tree.This person is named Santa Claus he has a white beard and wears a red suit with a black belt around his waist. He has elves that make all these toys. Elves are these tiny people that have pointy ears and they wear red and green.

Image result for santa claus and elvesChristmas

My second favorite holiday is Halloween because you get to be a whole other person without anyone noticing and be as crazy as you want. On Halloween you get a bunch of free candy. For those of you that don’t know what Halloween is it’s where you dress up as someone or something and you knock on doors. Then say trick or treat then they give you a piece of candy. Halloween is on October 31 on a Tuesday.

Image result for halloween

Halloween 

My third favorite holiday is Easter. Easter is a holiday where this bunny comes to your house and leaves a basket full of candy. The Easter bunny also sometimes will leave an Easter egg hunt that is where you find eggs full of candy.The Easter bunny is white and usually has a colorful scarf around hes neck. Easter is held on April 1 and its on a Sunday. Easter is kind of like Christmas because someone comes in your house and leaves a gift.Easter is also like Halloween because there is candy involved.Image result for easter bunny

Easter bunny