Hollywood,California

The most amazing time of my life. When I was eight years old I went to Hollywood. The people that were with me was my dad,grandma,grandpa,two uncles,two girlfriends,one six year old and me of course. The flight was about four hours long and I sat by my dad and my cousin. When we arrived there we checked in to this Disney themed hotel. Then we went on famous tour and saw Micheal Jackson house,Justin Bieber’s house and many more that I didn’t know. But they where all really pretty and huge. Then we say one of my favorite singers grave her name is Marlin Monroe.

The next day we woke up and went to Disneyland the first thing that we got was dip and dots if you don’t know what that is its ice cream rolled up into little balls. Then we looked around and went on Splash Mountain which is a log ride. Then this Batman ride. We basically went on every ride but Superman that one was little to scary for me at that age. We also had all of the disney princess sign my book that I had. After we took a tour on this bus and saw all of Disneyland. Then it was time to go to our hotel and go to sleep.

The last day in Hollywood. When we woke up we went to this amazing breakfast place. It had chandeliers and fancy food. All of it tasted so good. Then we got to our hotel packed up and then checked out. After we did that we walked around Hollywood one more time and then I wanted something to bring home. So we looked around and I saw a Hello Kitty place and back then I loved Hello Kitty. Finally we hopped in a cab and it took us to the airport then we went home.

Disneyland

Hollywood